Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesse


My post today is a Birthday card for my Grandson Jesse. I made a card very similar to this a few weeks back for my nephew's birthday, but I changed it up a bit to make a second card. The image is Fluffles, and I added dots of stickles for snowflakes. The card stock is bazzill and the DP is Blue Fun Circles by K & Co. I used an EK Success punch for the snowflake and then covered ith with Stickles also, a little sewing and a hemp tied button, and it's done - goes together quickly. Happy Birthday Jesse!!!

Have a good evening.

5 comments:

Miss Molly said...

These are some of my facorite colors! Great combo on the card!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Love this card!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

how cute is that stamp?! you and I are so similar and seem to be on the same creative plane, because I was just thinking this morning of using these same colors for a card! how funny!

love this! and I know that he will, too! you are so talented!! :)

Gina Lindsay said...

great job,, the Stickle "snow" is just too cute. Awesome color combo.

Darlene said...

So cute Dru!! He's going to love it!! Happy Easter my friend!!