Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Morning...

It's beautiful here today. That's the way it happens up here, we go along with snow in April and May, then one morning I leave the house and it's 33 degrees, when I leave the shop it's 70 and we know that Summer is upon us - honestly, just that quick. I love the quirkiness of our weather.

Today I'm finally posting my Secret Sister Challenge Project to make an envelope card. A good tutorial can be found HERE at the Pixie Cottage Blog. It was something different and a lot of fun.


And, the inside.....



Have a happy week!

Dru

5 comments:

Sara said...

That is so so pretty! Very soft and I love that bow!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow - someone is going to be doin a happy dance when they get this!!!!

Linda's Crafty World said...

This is very pretty. Love the soft colors. Hope I am the one receiving these.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

It's soft and elegant! Gorgeous!

Nishant said...

I love that bow!
Adsense Alternative