Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Morning...

It's beautiful here today. That's the way it happens up here, we go along with snow in April and May, then one morning I leave the house and it's 33 degrees, when I leave the shop it's 70 and we know that Summer is upon us - honestly, just that quick. I love the quirkiness of our weather.

Today I'm finally posting my Secret Sister Challenge Project to make an envelope card. A good tutorial can be found HERE at the Pixie Cottage Blog. It was something different and a lot of fun.


And, the inside.....



Have a happy week!

Dru

7 comments:

Sara said...

That is so so pretty! Very soft and I love that bow!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow - someone is going to be doin a happy dance when they get this!!!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi dru! :) Wowee!! this is GORGEOUS!! Yanno, I was thinking about you when I was perusing the Crafty Secrets blog. Your work should be featured there too! BTW! our new group at SCS got closed...LOL don't ask...long story...3 emails later...she's opened our old thread back up. Here's the link

Linda's Craziness said...

This is very pretty. Love the soft colors. Hope I am the one receiving these.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

It's soft and elegant! Gorgeous!

Nishant said...

I love that bow!
Adsense Alternative