Monday, September 13, 2010

It’s Magical Monday Again…

and Melanie has provided us with a sketch for the challenge this week. 

MelanieNewby816

I chose to use “First Snow” found here. I love snowmen and I think he (or she) is just the cutest!! The paper is from the Jolly by Golly Mini Deck by Cosmo Cricket and I used a combination of nestabilities and MS snowflake dies and punches accented with one of my favorites – Stardust Stickles and tiny little snowflake brads I picked up somewhere – sometime.

First Snow

Come join the fun! Use an image you already have, use the freebie on the Challenge Blog or stop by and treat yourself to a new one, put it together and link it up for a chance to win a sweet prize.  Hope to see all of you there!

Thanks for stopping by and I want to thank everyone that stops by my blog and leaves me such nice comments. You are an inspiration to me and I cherish you all.

Dru

13 comments:

Amber (bambi64) said...

This is too cute! How have I missed this image? I love snowmen too. Great job on the sketch.

Patti said...

I love that image and you sure did it proud! So sweet!

Gloria Westerman said...

Dru...this is so cute....and pretty.....love it.....

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Debbie Schneider said...

This image is so adorable! I really love your choice of colors - this combination of soft colors really work well together - beautiful Christmas card!!!

Scrapping Julie said...

adorable! love the snowflakes!

CraftinGranny said...

I think I missed getting that image too.......He is adorable!! You did the sketch proud!
"Hugs" Carol

Cathy Clark said...

Dru, I adore this snowman!!!! The entire card is perfection!!!! I love everything about it!

Sara said...

Oh goodness, I love it!!! That snowman is the absolute cutest!!!! I think I need to go shopping-hehe. Love your papers,and snowflakes are beautiful! Love you,

Nilla said...

Oh I love the colors, so refreshing! Fabulous card! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

Dru this is just beautiful! I love your color choice and love seeing non traditional colors for winter and christmas cards. I also loved seeing a winter card, I so love the seasonal type cards. You did a lovely job!

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)

Jessie said...

This is just so cute Dru! Love it :)