Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gifts and Awards …

…are always welcome and appreciated and I truly believe giver and receiver are blessed.  I have recently received gifts from a few dear blogging friends. Julie from my SCS Blogging Group – The Designing D.I.V.A.S was my Secret Sister and several weeks back now I received this package of goodies from her – each one adored and treasured – because they were handmade for me by a person I know has a lot on her plate.  Thank you Julie I really do love them.

025

026

027

028   

029

030

031

And then there’s this – also from Julie in my Secret Sister package - is it not beautiful?!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Just look at all the work she put into this – truly a gift from the heart – the best kind. Thank you again Julie.

008 - Copy

009

010

011

012

 013

014

017

019

 024

My next gift comes from my new DT friend from Paper CupcakesMarie – this beautiful blog award. Actually she gave this to me several weeks back and I have not had the time to follow through.

onelovelyblog_award_from_Annie_23_08_10[1]

Also from Carol this sweet blog award.

And last, but certainly not least, from Sara – several months back. 

Blog award from Sara 1209

I want everyone to know that I am so appreciative, honored, and flattered to receive these truly cherished awards. And I am so sorry that I just simply do not have the time to be able to follow through on all of them. I saw this on someone else’s blog and really liked the idea, because I do feel that everyone I have come into contact with deserves an award ………so, please help yourself to the blog award of your choice to post on your own blog, and if you would like to follow through and pass it on to others, please feel free to do so.  Thank you so much to all of you. You are all such sweet friends.

Take Care, Dru

No comments: