Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

….Look at what old man winter brought to us last night….

100_3852 (800x600)

100_3854 (800x600)

Isn’t it beautiful?! However, almost all of South Lake lost its power due to several power poles breaking under the weight. It’s 4:45 p.m. here now and we’ve been without power since 5:30 a.m.  I’ve had candles lit in every room and the hall and truly, it’s been a really nice quiet day just working on a few projects – yes, by candlelight….

I’ve have a few more items almost complete, but I’m only posting 2 tonight. Both are in my Etsy shop.

Valentine Tags 1 - Red - Full View

Valentine Tags 1 - Red - 1st 3

Valentine Tags 1 - Red - 2nd 3

and…

CardMaker - January 2011 Call - My Love is Yours

Take Care,

Dru

1 comment:

Sara said...

OMG!! Mother, that is so bad! We thought it was bad when we were there!!! Love ya,