Friday, February 10, 2012

Papertrey Ink’s 5th Anniversary Sketch Challenge…

Papertrey is celebrating their 5th Anniversary with this release. As part of all the festivities, one of the fun events is a sketch challenge.  Go here to get all the details. This is the sketch I chose…

PTI-Sketch-1

And here’s my take on it…

100_5532 (595x640)

I needed a Valentine’s Day card for my husband – something not too “sweet”, but still with the look of a Valentine and in keeping with my own style. Thankfully, my husband likes anything I make for him.

The polka dot paper, the stamped sentiment, the button twine and buttons are all Papertrey Ink products.

There’s still time to join the fun – lots of challenges, LOTS of great new releases and prizes.

Take Care,

Dru

5 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely!

Marcie Rhys said...

That sketch was my second choice, but that card will happen on another day. Sure am glad I saw your take on it. The whole card is wonderful, but where did you get that fabulous white background paper? It's spectacular!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful card! Love your style and your etsy shop is gorgeous!

Scrapping Julie said...

wow what a great job on the project. i just love PTI yearly celebration.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Nice to meet you! Love your pretty tags and things. I was interested in the chipboard piece with the birdcage on it. Is that for sale? I am having trouble loading the etsy. Thank you!

Debbie