Friday, March 2, 2012

Easter Tidings and Happy Pink Saturday to you…

It seems early, but really, Easter is just around the corner to speak. And that’s what I’ve been working on both for Lake Tahoe Holidays and my own Etsy shop. Shades of pink and lavender in this one…

100_5633 (640x586)

Bright pink mixed with pastel pinks, blues, etc. I kept these pretty simple…using basically the same design, just mixing up the tags and ribbon placement.

100_5638 (526x640)

And this one is pinks, lavender, and blue with a touch of violet…

100_5637 (540x640)

 

100_5635 (491x640)

And one last one..

100_5639 (536x640)

All these darling images are from Bety’s Etsy Shop – she has so, so many and they are all beautiful. Actually, none of these are in my shop – they all went to Keri at LT Holidays. Hop on over to Beverly’s at How Sweet the Sound to see what Pinks everyone else is up to!

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!

Dru

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Dru, they are all fabulous. Very talented gal.

I hope you will pop by to help us bring 'angel love' for a young girl who is sick.

Thank you.
Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
Marydon

Sara said...

Oh my gosh mom, these are soooo cute! Love the Easter banner-and you!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Yes, Easter will be here before we know it. I love your sweet Vintage looking items. Isn't if fun creating something like that?
I am now a new follower of your cute blog.
Hugs,
Jann

Barbara Jean said...

These are precious Dru.

blessings
barbara jean

Sharon said...

Love your gorgeous Easter creations! Happy Pink Saturday!

Marti McClure said...

Such a cute banner, and such cute cards. Love the use of the bingo background. So creative! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Unknown said...

The PINK banner is my fav but they are all lovely! You are very talented! Visiting from Pink Saturday today.
Roselle

Cindy said...

Wow, Dru, these are just gorgeous!! You are so talented!!! I love all of the papers and colors you used! Just fabulous!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so gorgeous! love how you just know what to add to embellish...always beautiful...love your blog look too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday Dru
This post is brimming with sweet artwork.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Easter??? Wasn't Christmas just last week?? :) Your gorgeous items will fly out the door I am sure. Happy Pink Saturday!

pinkkandy said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
It is always nice to see what each lovely lady is up to...and the creativity that flows...I pray that you all have a blessed week !
Please come by my blog anytime...I love having you!
God Bless......Kandy

Stephanie said...

Your designs are lovely. So fresh and springy.

Gina Lindsay said...

Everything is gorgeous, I especially love the ones with the birds.

Scrapping Julie said...

absolutely positively gorgeous!!