Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Most Beautiful Shoes for Pink Saturday…

…I’ve ever seen. I’ve sewn and created with a variety of media my entire life so I truly appreciate the value of the time, skill, and dedication it takes to create beautiful and detailed handwork such as this. I know you will also. These beauties are from Bobka Baby on Etsy. Please pop on over and take a look. I’ve included a few here ~ but there is so much more. Babies and Brides are the specialties and Julie is a dream to work with…

il_570xN_213435730 

il_570xN_274407326

il_570xN_256301197

il_570xN_312903314

And for the bride – although these are not pink…

il_570xN_249624876

il_570xN_274727381

il_570xN_310508358

What bride would not want to wear such beautiful shoes for that most special of days

Take care and Happy Pink Saturday to you…

Dru

14 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

HPS!

Absolutely beautiful!


Gabriela

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, all of these are beautiful! I would want to hold on to them and gaze at them all day long.....

hope you are doing well! :)

Marie Arden said...

The shoes are exquisite I wish someone I know had a baby so I could buy some. What a treasure they would be. Baby feet are so cute and chubby.
Have a pink day!

Marti McClure said...

The little shoes are fabulous! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Jane said...

They're all lovely!

Jane said...

Jane again! Just wanted to thank you for showcasing this lovely work! Went to visit the Etsy shop & blog - oh, my! Makes me wish I had a baby girl again!!! Thank you!

Sara said...

WOW!!! These are stunning!! Love all of them, and your Father's day cards are amazing!
love you!

Anonymous said...

they are so gorgeous! I am always amazed at the fabulous and one of kinds hand crafted on etsy. HPS

Chubskulit Rose said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Happy pink Saturday.

Come and see my PINK entry, when you get a chance, thanks!

cassandrasminicorner said...

Lovely shoes!

Visiting for Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/06/pink-swimsuit.html

Payne Holler Cards said...

truly elegant! wish I had a reason to purchase them!! these are sooooo gorgeous

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

These are just darling little jewels aren't they?

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

These are just darling little jewels aren't they?

Austine Etcheverry said...

These are amazing. Thank you for sharing. Happy Pink.