Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Most Beautiful Shoes for Pink Saturday…

…I’ve ever seen. I’ve sewn and created with a variety of media my entire life so I truly appreciate the value of the time, skill, and dedication it takes to create beautiful and detailed handwork such as this. I know you will also. These beauties are from Bobka Baby on Etsy. Please pop on over and take a look. I’ve included a few here ~ but there is so much more. Babies and Brides are the specialties and Julie is a dream to work with…

il_570xN_213435730 

il_570xN_274407326

il_570xN_256301197

il_570xN_312903314

And for the bride – although these are not pink…

il_570xN_249624876

il_570xN_274727381

il_570xN_310508358

What bride would not want to wear such beautiful shoes for that most special of days

Take care and Happy Pink Saturday to you…

Dru

14 comments:

Gabriela Delworth said...

HPS!

Absolutely beautiful!


Gabriela

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, all of these are beautiful! I would want to hold on to them and gaze at them all day long.....

hope you are doing well! :)

Marie Arden said...

The shoes are exquisite I wish someone I know had a baby so I could buy some. What a treasure they would be. Baby feet are so cute and chubby.
Have a pink day!

Marti McClure said...

The little shoes are fabulous! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Jane said...

They're all lovely!

Jane said...

Jane again! Just wanted to thank you for showcasing this lovely work! Went to visit the Etsy shop & blog - oh, my! Makes me wish I had a baby girl again!!! Thank you!

Sara said...

WOW!!! These are stunning!! Love all of them, and your Father's day cards are amazing!
love you!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

they are so gorgeous! I am always amazed at the fabulous and one of kinds hand crafted on etsy. HPS

chubskulit said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Happy pink Saturday.

Come and see my PINK entry, when you get a chance, thanks!

cassandrasminicorner said...

Lovely shoes!

Visiting for Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/06/pink-swimsuit.html

Payne Holler Cards said...

truly elegant! wish I had a reason to purchase them!! these are sooooo gorgeous

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

These are just darling little jewels aren't they?

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

These are just darling little jewels aren't they?

Austine Etcheverry said...

These are amazing. Thank you for sharing. Happy Pink.