Thursday, December 12, 2013

Believe…

It is so cold here right now. We’ve lived here many years and this is the coldest it’s been –1 degrees. I know… a lot of you live in much colder areas, but for us this is really cold. Our normal is maybe 12-14. Don’t get me wrong I love it! We moved here because of the weather – I’m just saying…

Anyway, I’m joining a favorite site today Ivy and Elephants ~ a wonderful blog for sharing and receiving inspiration for home and family. Take a peek, I know you’ll enjoy it.

100_7002 (640x619)

A sweet vintage image with children who could be playing right out front in our area of the woods. The image is from a collage sheet by Janet at By Digital Paper.

My wish for you is that you’re having a wonderful Holiday Season and Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

Take care,

Dru

No comments: