Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hugs and Kisses & Happy New Year

Pink and Ribbon is the new Challenge #86 at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Still plenty of time to play and you will love the assortment of ribbon available at a very reasonable price. Well, Pink and Ribbon are a given for me this time of year and I’m so happy to be able to play along. I’m also going to hook up with the Blog Shop #53 at How sweet the Sound.

100_7044 (522x640)

Isn’t she darling? Both the background pink rose paper and the image are from Bety’s shop, the tiny tag and the sentiment are both from Papertrey, the crinkled ribbon is my own – but Really Reasonable Ribbon shop carries both of them – in my opinion, the perfect colors for Valentine’s Day, the rhinestone hearts and paper doily are both from Michael’s as is the Martha Stewart adhesive heart. And then of course I’ve added paint and glitter.

It’s the start of the New Year ~ I wish you all peace, joy, and most of all love.

Dru

6 comments:

Birgit said...

this card is just as darling as can be! I do love her images and what you did with them is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Sweet card!

Anonymous said...

What a precious sweet sweet card love it !!! happy new year

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hi there, finally popping over to visit (I don't get around much anymore) but as always when I visit I go through all your posts. Sooooo enjoy your talent ...your creations are works of art ...incredible what you come up with ...
Wishing you a blessed 2014
Hugs
Linda

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely darling! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Hugs
Cheryl

cherry said...

so pretty and soft....thank you for joining us at RRR! Cherry