Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Decorating

Do you believe another post on the same day - but I did say I wanted to show you the centerpiece I put together for our dining room table. We went to Apple Hill Saturday and I brought home one of the beautiful "Fantasy" or "Fairy Tale" pumpkins, and wanted to display it in a way that I would see it every day. Pumpkins and anything Fall related make me very happy. All I did was wrap a ready made twig garland around the base, and then kept adding leafy garlands until I was happy with it. I does look better in real life - not quite so messy - but I love the natural feel of it. I also have included a close up of the tablecloth I beaded last year - really simple - took a little time, but well worth it in my book. If you let me know, I will do a tutorial for you. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

No comments: