Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's Day...


really is just around the corner now. This card was made for this week's House Mouse Monday Blog Challenge The challenge was paper piercing - now honestly I don't think this is hard, but for some reason most of the time I have a hard time getting my piercing straight, and I'm usually in a hurry - soooo most of the embellishments you see here are actually hiding poor piercing ability - the bow and the line of rhinestones on the top left - both hiding piercing I was not happy with, however - I am pretty happy with the card. I love the little mouse and this new paper I just got - love it. It's from My Minds Eye and I just think the colors are beautiful, an oh yes, I did actually do some paper piercing, but you can't really see it in the photo, hmmmm.
Really, I did - bottom right corner and up the right side - two full lines, and - they're straight too.

That's it - hope everyone had a nice quiet and restful Sunday.

Take Care

7 comments:

Gina said...

That paper is gorgeous! When I try to paper pierce I wind up with lots of embellies too!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

Everything on your card looks perfect!

Kryssi said...

wow yet another great mouse card!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love your paper choices and that little HM is adorable!!
I clicked for a larger view and to check out that paper piercing ... I found it and it looks GREAT!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

doesn't your mousie look adorable?! and it is perfect for the challenge!! I need to get back in the swing of playing in the challenges again. perhaps this week.

Susan said...

I have always liked this image and you sure made it look cute! Pretty card.

Sara said...

Very pretty, love the paper