Friday, October 16, 2009

A Season that Sparkles...

Tonight is the release party on SCS for Flourishes. All I can say is I need to have my ATM card ready - the new sets are gorgeous and will definitely put you in the mood for holiday cardmaking. This card was created for the October Release Party Challenge Since I do not have any Christmas stamps from Flourishes, I went with Fall.



The papers are Bazzill Basics, gold metallic, and Classic K Baily Brown Floral by K & CO., the embossed panel is Victoria by Cuttlebug, the gems are from Me & My Big Ideas that were colored with markers and the ribbon is from Michael's. I used the Falling Leaf set from Flourishes and embossed it in gold and bronze with a touch of green and rust glitter. Unfortunately I was unable to really get a good photo of this, but IRL it really does sparkle - if you click on it you'll be able to see it a little better.

Happy Friday everyone, have a wonderful weekend.

12 comments:

Sara said...

Mom, this is amazingly beautiful!!!!

Darlene said...

STUNNING!!! I don't know what else to say ... this just takes my breath away! Awesome job Dru!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I've never much cared for Gold stuff, but this card rocks! It's stunning!

Scrapping Julie said...

fatastic!!!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

So elegant and lovely.

Jennifer Scull said...

truly beautiful! and that ribbon makes me want to crawl right through the screen to touch it! :)

The Wired Angel said...

Dru, this is stunning. Very classy and clean looking. Great job. Hugs, Peggy

Unknown said...

Amazing! I love all the layers and the way they are come together. I wish I was that talented.

Angie Williams said...

This is stunning

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so elegant, I love it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This card is really elegant! Great job (:

Unknown said...

Dru, how stunning! I love it! I was thinking of fall colors and how I wanted to change it up a bit. You've inspiried me. Love the gold! Great job GF!

hugs,
Tina