Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Last Halloween Banner......

I have one last (I promise!) Halloween banner to share with you. This time I glittered the letters with Black and make lollipop flowers to anchor them on with a clear gem at the bottom of each. This is one of my favorites! Hope you like it.









One of the things I have been doing for the past several months now is mixing digital images or papers with traditional papers. I read on someone's blog this is called "Hybrid" scrapping or cardmaking (I'm not sure if that's her own word or if it's really the name for it - makes sense though) I love digital papers - you never run out of the ones you love so you don't mind cutting into them so much. These papers are from Seneca Pond - love her stuff. Eileen is the owner and couldn't be nicer. She has a large selection of goods. This particular one is from a Halloween ATC pack.

Take care everyone, thanks for stopping by. I do so love your visits and hearing from you.

5 comments:

JazzyH said...

That is cool!

Angie Williams said...

Wow! That is awesome! So creative!

Scrapping Julie said...

you have done an amazing job with all of the banners!!

Michelle said...

Nce job on the banners. I wish Halloween was bigger here in Canada I would definitely get more into it :)

Sara said...

Gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see the christmas ones you make-hehe