Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Last Halloween Banner......

I have one last (I promise!) Halloween banner to share with you. This time I glittered the letters with Black and make lollipop flowers to anchor them on with a clear gem at the bottom of each. This is one of my favorites! Hope you like it.









One of the things I have been doing for the past several months now is mixing digital images or papers with traditional papers. I read on someone's blog this is called "Hybrid" scrapping or cardmaking (I'm not sure if that's her own word or if it's really the name for it - makes sense though) I love digital papers - you never run out of the ones you love so you don't mind cutting into them so much. These papers are from Seneca Pond - love her stuff. Eileen is the owner and couldn't be nicer. She has a large selection of goods. This particular one is from a Halloween ATC pack.

Take care everyone, thanks for stopping by. I do so love your visits and hearing from you.

4 comments:

Angie Williams said...

Wow! That is awesome! So creative!

Scrapping Julie said...

you have done an amazing job with all of the banners!!

Michelle said...

Nce job on the banners. I wish Halloween was bigger here in Canada I would definitely get more into it :)

Sara said...

Gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see the christmas ones you make-hehe