Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Secret Sister Challenge



Finally - I've completed the 2nd (I know I'm really behind) secret sister challenge for our blog group on SCS. The challenge was a Christmas Tree gift box/ornament. Mine is only an ornament, because I'm not clever enough to figure out how to make it look o.k. and open too - I know, don't go there. Anyway, you'll see an initial on the front - It is not the initial of my secret sister because of course that's a secret. I will put the correct initial on there before it's mailed out. The DP is from a digital image company called Seneca Pond - Eileen has some great images and background papers, and the best thing is - you never run out of the papers you love!

I'm also posting a banner I made for Keri's shop - Lake Tahoe Holidays - made from the same papers. This is one of my personal favorites - I think it's the colors and those lollipop flowers.







Thank you for stopping by, have a great day! I'm off to Reno to pick up parts for my husband.

Take Care

4 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

two absolutely stunning creations!!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

I"m behind too, I live my like that way. Gorgeous though, I love all your banners.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love the idea of a triangle box as an ornament. Beautiful work!

Sara said...

Gorgeous mother!!!! Love those papers, very pretty~