Monday, June 6, 2011

A Few Little Things…

Just some random projects I’ve been working on ~ mostly for my Etsy shop. I’ve been requested to design some table numbers, wish tags, and place cards lately, so here are some of the items I have put together…

This is one of my all time favorites – anything French, gittery, and with a bird or birds. The table number…

100_4650 (562x800)

the Wish Tag….

100_4653 (800x589)

and the place card…

100_4652 (800x571)

This was for a special customer doing a Star Wars and Lord of the Rings combination reception and asked me to design something that would work. She wanted “locations” rather than numbers, and her colors were silver, black, royal blue and white…

100_4580 (601x800)

and the wish tags to coordinate with the table numbers I posted a short while back…

100_4658 (800x600)

Take care friends, Dru

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Dru! WOW ... it's been SO LONG since my last visit ... and I've missed so many BEAUTIFUL creations! I've gone back several pages and am just in AWE of your creativity! Your current projects are fabulous and am very inspired to 'get busy creating' some of my own.
Your new blog look is FABULOUS! Stay well my friend and I promise not to stay away so long. Hugs to you!

Scrapping Julie said...

stunning as always!