Friday, July 15, 2011

It’s Pink Saturday….

Thank you to Beverly for sweetly hosting the Pink Saturday fun every week. Please visit her at How Sweet the Sound, sit down with a cup of good coffee or tea, and enjoy many many talented bloggers showcasing the color pink. It makes for a very relaxing Saturday morning. ~ or in this case Friday evening with a glass of wine. Beverly has set it up that we can post on Friday for Saturdays.

My contribution this week is a collection of baby items I’ve been working on for the shop in town Lake Tahoe Holidays and also my Etsy shop. I’ve decided to make my creating life a little less chaotic and messy (to say the very least – my studio looks like a bomb went off in it) I’m going to focus on somewhat of a theme each week – this week it was for “Baby”.

100_4871 (669x800)

100_4872 (652x800)

100_4870 (637x800)

100_4874 (643x800)

100_4875 (790x800)

I posted this one the other day, but decided to post it again for Pink Saturday…

100_4859 (566x800)

100_4876 (687x800)

100_4879 (724x800)

Having a theme for the week does seem to make me a little more prolific. Here are some tags…

100_4860 (800x590) 

100_4861 (800x683)

100_4862 (800x601)

Happy Pink Saturday to everyone ~ have a fun relaxing wonderful weekend!

Dru

9 comments:

Robyn said...

These are simply beautiful! Such lovely vintage images and all the sweet buttons and ribbons! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a fun pink weekend!

Splenderosa said...

You are making these? Wow, I'm hugely impressed, chick-a-dee. Wishing you success with Etsy. And, thank you for visiting me for Pink Saturday. xx's

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday
I am a papercrafter (stamper) and making cards is a passion of mine. I have to tell you those cards you have created are stunning.
Wishes
Lynne

Sonia said...

Hi!
Wonderful creations! love it.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

LV said...

What beautiful work you do. Any mother would should love having either of these.

Carol at Serendipity said...

Dru,
How lovely. The cards are so special and the way you have enhanced them is beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Pink Saturday!
Carol

Sara said...

Oh my gosh Mom, they are all beautiful, you've been busy! Love you!

Tara said...

How precious! Wouldn't you just love to get one if these handmade beauties instead of a commercial card. I love vintage images anyway so I may be biased! Happy Pink and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dru, Wishing you a late Pink Saturday and a wonderful week. Your baby items are adorable and I know will sell quickly in the shop. Maybe I should be like you and work on a theme each week. I seem to go willy nilly every which a way. :)