Thursday, July 7, 2011

Remember Peter Rabbit…

One of my most beloved characters as a child and read so many times to my own children. There’s something so sweet and magical about those little funny characters. I’ve had these adorable little images for awhile now and finally just yesterday decided what I wanted to do with them.

So many persons are now using “wish tags” as an alternate to a guest book for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday and retirement parties, anniversaries…you get the drift. I decided to make Peter Rabbit wish tags – that can also be used as favors or place cards at baby showers. 

I added a small hand stamped flourish and a tiny pearl or rhinestone to each of them. They are now in my Etsy shop as a set of 20 – everyone with a different image and completely customizable.

100_4826 (800x738)

100_4825 (800x600)

Images are from Sabinesydney.  Drop by if you’re interested in some really cute images at great prices.

Take care friends, Dru

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh Dru, these are precious! I think the tags are such a great idea!
hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Scrapping Julie said...

fabulous tags.. treasured childhood book for sure!

Sara said...

Oh these are just too sweet! I love them, and you!