Monday, November 7, 2011

Give Thanks

Among all the most wonderful things related to Autumn is probably my most favorite holiday ~ Thanksgiving. I love the smells, the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy with stuffing ~ and my mother’s pumpkin pie which I make now as she has not been with us for several years, the traditions, the gathering of family ~ all cozy and warm.

Just a couple of creations…

100_5295 (480x640)

And my favorite…

100_5296 (640x593)

Have a great month ~ take the time to really take in all the wonderfulness of this month. Take care friends~

Dru

4 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

absolutely lovely!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi dru! I hope you enjoy this beautiful fall season my friend. It's one of my favorite times of the year. BEAUTIFUL cards too!!! Such great details!

Payne Holler Cards said...

these are so beautiful! also my fav holiday and its right around the corner
hugs (-:

fatmi said...

The ribbon and flowers have given a great look to your creation.

clear business cards
discount card printing