Sunday, December 16, 2012

May you find peace…..

Papirskatter - Sweet Cherubs

When I began this post, it was with the intention of sharing the last bit of Christmas items with you, but found that I could not… maybe next week.

The only thing I’m going to address in this post is to say that in a season that should be filled with as much joy and peace as possible ~ my heart goes out to all the parents, family, and friends of the dear ones lost this past week at Sandy Hook School in a senseless act of violence. My heart aches for all of you and I know that nothing said at this time can even begin to lessen your loss, but know there are millions of people around the world thinking of you and praying for you to be able to somehow cope with this grief and find some semblance of peace in your lives.

Dru

No comments: