Friday, August 14, 2009

Fit for Royalty....

That's the name of the challenge for August at Flourishes and this is what I have put together. Their new releases are going to be wonderful - there's an adorable baby set "Baby Love" that I can't wait to get my hands on. The party starts tonight on Splitcoast at 9 p.m. central.



For my card I used a lavender and deep purple CS by Bazzil and gold metallic paper I dry embossed with the CB folder "Textile". The image is from flourishes "Sweet Peas" set (LOVE IT!!)and I used watercolors after gold embossing it. The french wired ribbon is from my stash and I believe qualifies as vintage.

Have a wonderful Friday ladies. Try to spend some time today doing what you love...

Take Care,

6 comments:

Jaspere said...

Wow it is fit for royalty. Love those colors and that embossing is just the right touch.

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... gorgeous!! I can't believe you used that vintage ribbon (you are going to take it off and save it for another time ... right?? LOL).
The golds and regal purples ... definately fit for royalty!!

Scrapping Julie said...

holy smoly!! this is just beautiful and that bow is lucious!!

Sara said...

OH MY GOD!!! This is soooo gorgeous!! That ribbon is to die for, and love the gold embossing-love you!

Becky said...

This is just elegant.

Unknown said...

wow,its great work...
It looks so amazing..

--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security