Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wicked.....

I know Halloween is a ways away, however for Lake Tahoe Holidays shop here in South Lake, Halloween moves all year long. So, I am constantly doing Halloween and I'm glad, because I do love it. Today is another banner "WICKED" is what we decided on and so far the ones I've taken in are gone, and now I'm working on more along with a couple for Autumn and one for a babies room - I haven't even started on that one. These are also going up on my Etsy shop. The photos are parts of 2 individual banners.






The DPs are from Seneca Pond - gotta love those digital papers - you never run out of what you love, so you don't mind cutting into them - LOL!! The CS is Bazzill, then I used silver Stickles, fun fur, made some pleated rosettes, and then glittered my letters. They are a lot of fun and not hard to make. HOWEVER - I have got to find a better way to display them - laying them on my dining table is just not working for me.

I hope you enjoy them - take care...

8 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is "TOTALLY WICKED" ... sorry, couldn't help myself! This is awesome as are all your creations Dru ... very clever.
BTW ... I was looking to become a follower on your blog but don't see where you have a gadget for followers. Am I missing something? I already have you on my google reader. Just curious!

Sara said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it mom! It's beyond gorgeous!!!

Cindy said...

Really neat project. It looks great.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I agree with Sara, it is beyond gorgeous! You are the master!

Gina said...

I love all your banners!

The Wired Angel said...

Great idea Dru... ambitious project and you did a terrific job.

Jennifer Scull said...

so very cool! love all the little extra touches! :)

Anne said...

Gorgeous as always dru!