Monday, August 3, 2009

A Most Beautiful Award.....



Thank you Sara at Luminous in My Chaotic Dreams for such a beautiful award and a meaningful one too. Everyone wants to know there are those out there that like their style and I'm sure we all at times really wonder about that - so thank you.

This is the "I Like Your Style Award" - Here are the rules:
#1 By accepting this award you recognize that the giver likes your style.
#2 You agree to display this award proudly and include posting back to the giver.
#3 You can share this with as many people as you like, as long as you "like their style"

It's always so hard to pick who you are going to give an award to, because I would love to give it to soooo many people, but time always seems to get in the way. So, I'm sending this award to these three women whose style I definitely like:

Mo from Digital Pencil Too
Peggy from The Wired Angel
Becky from A Diamond in the Rough

Please grab the award and now pass it on....

Have a wonderful Monday and Take Care

4 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations...yahoooooo for you :). Thank you so much for thinking of me I am so honored. But I just received this award a few weeks ago.

Kryssi said...

congrats on your award! pile them on!! :P

Gina Lindsay said...

Very well deserved!

Unknown said...

congrats for the award!!!!
keeping up...

--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security