Friday, December 18, 2009

Cards for the New Year

Christmas is almost here - are you all keeping your sanity? I hope so - it's so important to live in the present, the now, the moment. This season is so special and passes so quickly. In the blink of an eye, it's over and we're on to something else. I'm decorating my house little by little. John is leaving tomorrow to go get the "Pool Table" - I opted to stay home and get some painting done and some furniture moved back out of the guest room so my daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren have somewhere to sleep.

I'm posting 2 more New Years cards I've done for Lake Tahoe Holidays. I hope you enjoy them.




Take care and Happy Holidays.

Dru

6 comments:

Grace said...

Cute cute cards!! Happy Holidays Grace

Scrapping Julie said...

oh i do love them!!!
enjoy Christmas with your family!

Kryssi said...

beautiful vintagy cards!

Gina Lindsay said...

Such beautiful vintage images! Enjoy your visit with your family.

Sara said...

They are beautiful!!! I didn't know you stayed home, I was going to call-lol!! Love ya

Darlene said...

I just LOVE your vintage creations! You certainly have the vintage touch! Beautiful creations!