Friday, December 11, 2009

Snowbirds and Holly...



2 more Christmas cards today. Christmas is coming fast isn't it? There's always so much to do sometimes we overlook the joy in the season. I'm really trying to hold on to that - it's such a wonderful time of the year. I made some gifts yesterday and most of what we have already bought I've wrapped. The baseboard in our living room should be done this weekend (and I hope the windows get trimmed out this weekend too so our kitties can sit in the windows and look out), the carpet cleaners are scheduled for Monday, then the tree comes up and hopefully we'll get all the furniture moved over and the pool table set up in the family room so we can enjoy it with family during the holidays. That's probably really positive thinking. Actually, I'll be happy to just get the carpets cleaned and the tree up before Christmas, and then do all the rest at our leisure. We'll see. My sweet MIL had heart surgery Wednesday (she's doing very well) and we'll be making a quick trip down there to see her probably the weekend before Christmas, take gifts down, and pick up the pool table. Seems like a lot to do yet - and I do not have my Christmas cards ready yet either - oh well, one step at a time and just breathe.....

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Dru, these are both lovely cards. I really appreciate the vintage style. Hopefully, I can emulate it some day. Your SS package provided me with the inspiration and the beginnings.

Warm wishes,

Cindy