Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I've always loved that song from the time I was a fairly young child - that, and Courier and Ives for those of you who remember or know what that is. Apparently even as a child I was an old soul - and that's fine with me. I'm so looking forward to having my daughter, son-in-law, and 4 beautiful grandchildren here for Christmas. We have lots of snow on the ground and more expected beginning tomorrow. You can truly understand "Silent Night" when the snow is falling - it is so very quiet and the sparkling beauty in the morning is just breathtaking.

Today I'm posting Christmas cards with a snowy vintage feel




Lots to do - I know everyone is so busy right now. Have a wonderful holiday season, enjoy your family, and try to take a little time out for yourself to just breathe.

Take care,


P.S. For those of you waiting for the banner tutorial. I will begin banners for Valentines Day as soon as possible and that is when I will put the tutorial together. Realistically, I think we're looking at the first week of January.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are gorgeous cards!! have a very merry christmas!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Both cards are just beautiful. I always love Courier and Ives too, even as a small child. I think I was fascinated by all the snow!

Sara said...

Gorgeous!!!! And I love your new blog look-too cute!

Scrapping Julie said...

yes, i love the new blog
these cards are AWESOME!

Darlene said...

I am so late commenting on your creations but each and every one is gorgeous!!! You always inspire me my friend!! You certainly have "the touch"! Gorgeous holiday creations!