Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Blessings and More…

How’s your Christmas decorating going? Mine is slow but I’m savoring it. Brought up the rest of the boxes last nite – I know – some of you have had your decorating done for sometime now, but this is actually pretty good for me.

A few more cards…

100_5313 (470x640)

Don’t you love the new snowflake die from Papertrey?  I can think of a million ways to use it – just need the time..

A sweet vintage image of children at play in the snow, a little machine sewing, paint, and glitter ~ I’m a happy woman!

100_5307 (640x548)

A simple Christmas in Paris…the image is from a beautiful set of digital images by Seneca Pond. I stamped and rhinestoned (I know that’s not a word) snowflakes, hand dyed and crinkled my seam binding and of course painted and glittered my jingle bell.

100_5309 (640x542)

A beautiful background paper from Bety’s Etsy Shop makes this card along with a sentiment from the “Christmas Music” set by Flourishes, and the stamped trees are from an old SEI set. Glittered of course.

100_5311 (443x640)

That’s all for today – I hope you are savoring every moment of this beautiful season. Take care Friends,

Dru

1 comment:

Payne Holler Cards said...

thud and double thud - what beauties!!!