Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pink Christmas and Pink Saturday…

I enjoy so much participating in Pink Saturday, just do not always have the pinks. This week however, I have a set of tags I made with a vintage image of a beautiful angel in tones of pink, aqua, and sepia. I hope you enjoy it and please pop over to Beverly’s at How Sweet the Sound to view some amazing talent and blogs full of wondrous pinks.

100_5327 (640x576)

Oh, I almost forgot about these until I went to pull my photo – I made these to hold gift cards for my sister-in-law and niece for Christmas… very simple. I used a little glassine bag, covered it with paper (again older I’m trying to use up), and then made the little tags (stamps from Papertrey) and tied them with a snowflake button.

100_5323 (640x480)

Take care friends, I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and Merry Christmas,

Dru

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The first tags I'd die for ... gorgeous!!! They are all beautiful tho.

Merry Christmas
TTFN ~
Marydon

Cindy said...

Dru, these are all just beautiful! Those Angel tags are awesome! I just Love Angels!! Your recipients will just love those gift bags!!
Fantastic!!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Tags are great. I need to make some. Maybe next year.
Happy PS
Laura

Scrapping Julie said...

beautiful! the angel is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

they are going to love that you took the time to make something special not to mention what will be inside and the tags are simply scrumptious. Dropping by (a little late) to wish you a Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

they are going to love that you took the time to make something special not to mention what will be inside and the tags are simply scrumptious. Dropping by (a little late) to wish you a Happy Pink Saturday.

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

What lovely tags. I love anything with angels.

Happy Pink Saturday (a little late).
Sam

Payne Holler Cards said...

always smilin when I pop over here...i love your blog (-:
these tags and gift bags are so beautiful ...and I havent decorated a thing so you are ahead of me LOL
hugs
Linda