Monday, December 5, 2011

Joy Attend you….

Another beautiful Ellen Clapsaddle image set in a medley of vintage papers. The polka dot and Christmas advertisement are both digital papers from Bety’s Etsy Shop.

100_5359 (564x640)

The other bits and pieces are all from my own gatherings – the jingle bell is painted and glittered, the stick pin I also colored with a Sharpie marker – nothing fancy here – and I’m not sure where I got the stick pin, but they seem easy to come by in most of the online shops, buttons are from Papertrey.

Have a wonderful day

I’m linking up to Color Create (a new challenge I just found) to use red, white, and green. I found this challenge site through Peggy at The Wired Angel http://thewiredangel.blogspot.com/2011/12/santa-baby.html

Dru

3 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

so nice and elegant. love the shimmer on the buttons

Cindy said...

What a beautiful card, Dru!! Al of your cards are just elegant looking!!

Kerry Steger said...

Very elegant! Love the vintage look! thanks for playing along with Colour Create!