Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Tuesday

Just a short post today. While I was blogging this morning, I ran into a couple of new to me blogs - like I need anymore, but Michelle from Thoughts from a Cardmaking Scrapbooker Chelemom does vintage as well as other types I'm sure - and I do love vintage - she has some wonderful things on her blog. She also had a link to another wonderful blog Mary Ann's - AveryMaryDesign She does vintage work as well as finds fabulous vintage items to pass on and she has an Etsy shop. She's having a contest right now - and if you love vintage - you are definitely going to want to check this out. It will only take a moment and you will be glad you took the time.

That's it for now - take care, have a great day, and spend at least some time doing what you love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Dru...have a good week! Lots of love.