Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Christmas


Happy Saturday everyone!! I thought I would post this card today - I love Thomas Kinkade, and these papers from Cornish Heritage Farms are so beautiful they hardly need anything at all to make them special. I used only some Stardust Stickles by Ranger and some pretty white sheer ribbon striped with silver. The silver paper I created myself by simply painting cs with silver metallic paint and then while wet sprinkling it with super fine silver glitter - I love the way it looks. Hope you enjoy the card and don't forget to check out Cornish Heritage Farms for these beautiful papers.

Have a great weekend - please spend some time doing something you love.

Take Care

8 comments:

Sara said...

GORGEOUS!! I love that paper, have to check that out-Love you

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS!! I bought this paper ... thanks for inspiration to use it!! Great card my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Dru, your card is exquisite!

Carmen said...

What a fab card! Love it!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!!

Conni said...

Very nice Dru, Super!!
C

Unknown said...

Super technique and so easy! Very pretty! TFS!

Katy Myhre said...

That paper is soooo gorgeous! I love this card!