Sunday, December 7, 2008

House Mouse Blog Challenge


Well, better late than not at all - I did not even get to participate last week, so at least I was able to do so this week. If you haven't played in the House Mouse Monday Blog Challenge please stop by and take a look - the images are adorable of course, and the talent of the ladies hosting this blog is inspiring. The challenge this week was glitz and glimmer - I probably do not have the name exactly correct, but I'm sure you get my meaning - Use a lot of glitz and bling. This is also for the Sketch Challenge 205 on Splitcoast Stampers (see link is sidebar)

My image comes from a dear blogging friend Jennifer from Just Coffee Please and I used the same paper - FaLaLa from Making Memories - I've been using for a few weeks now - I'm basically not a whimsical person, but I love this cute paper and it seems perfect for the mice - I now have 3 Christmas cards ready to go. My glitz is red Stickles from Ranger, Liquid Pearls from Ranger, a red rhinestone from Me and My Big Ideas, and a red sheer ribbon with gold trim from Michael's. Hope you like it - Let me know what you think - I really enjoy hearing from you.

Take Care

9 comments:

Els G. said...

Love your card, it's gorgeous! I'm very fond myself of the Falala collection DP.
Els
x

Anonymous said...

Your card is perfect!

Sara said...

This is so cute mom, I love it of course. I got some of that paper, but I'm not sure if I have that one. Oh well another trip to LSS-darn

Gina Lindsay said...

That paper is gorgeous! Your card is so festive looking, I love it.

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! This paper is wonderful and your HM is darling with it!

Unknown said...

this is a really great card. I love the paper.

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous card...love the dp you chose! Very very nice! Thanks for joining us and be sure to come back this week! :)

Amy J said...

Cute, cute! Stopping in to say hi and still enjoying your sweet ideas!

Amy J

Melyssa said...

Your card is so vintage, and it's beautiful.